Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The museum of Transport and Technology.

Yesterday I went on an exciting trip up to auckland to visit M.O.T.A.T. I WhenI got the to the museum I couldn't wait to see the cool old school tractors, the old metal working shed was cool too. I sat in an old school and looked inside the desks. I went into the technology exhibition and my favourite part was a robot built by Massy university, it was programmed to kick a rugby call over a goal post!! I had fun in the earthquake simulator with tame, loved honking the horns In the car display. I loved the tram ride to the Aircraft musum where I saw amazing planes and motors. lunch in Western springs park was nice and relaxing with all of the birds and the water relaxing water. the birds may have gobbled down our crusts really fast, but they couldn't match how fast I downed my strawberry Sunday on the way home. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment